Position Title: Supervisor/Truck Driver
Location: Gwydir Industries Incorporated
Reporting To: The Manager
Hours of Duty: 38 Hours per week
Employment: This position is Permanent full time
The Recycling supervisor is responsible for the viable operation of Recycling through the collection and processing of recyclable material in accordance with customer requirements and quality management standards. The appointed person must have a good relationship with employees with disabilities and be able to train and supervise them in necessary skills for recycling whilst maintaining relevant documentation required by the Service and the funding body.
- Understanding and application of the objectives of the Disability Services Act 1986 and related Standards, the Disability Discrimination Act 1992 and the Privacy Act 1998
- Current NSW MR Drivers ‘Licence
- Current forklift licence
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Discipline to manage time and work to a plan
- Certificate III Community Services (Disability Work)
(Preference will be given to applicants who hold the above qualifications however a commitment to undertake necessary training may suffice)
- Commitment to ensuring that quality standards set by the Manager are being met. Salary and conditions are in accordance with the SCHCDS (Social, Community, Home Care and Disability Service Industry Award 2010) depending on experience. A police check is mandatory.
Applications should include a resume addressing the above criteria and listing 2 recent referees. They should be forwarded to: The Manager, Gwydir Industries Incorporated, PO Box 371, Moree NSW 2400, hand delivered to 441 Gosport Street. Moree or email: email@example.com.
Closing date for applications is Friday 1st June 2018 4:00pm.