Position Vacant: Furniture Restoration & Joinery Supervisor
The appointed person must have a good relationship with employees with a disabilities and be able to train and supervise them in necessary skills for timber production whilst maintaining relevant documentation required by the service, NDIA ( National Disability Insurance Agency) and DSS ( Department of Social Services).
- Understanding and application of the objectives of the Disability Services Act 1986 and related Standards, the Disability Discrimination Act 1992 and the Privacy Act 1998.
- Current NSW MR Drivers Licence
- Current forklift Licence
- Current Senior First Aid Certificate
- Discipline to mange time and work to a plan
- Certificate III Community Services (Disability work)
Preference will be given to applicants who hold the above qualifications however a commitment to undertake necessary training may suffice.
An employment package is available from the office a Gwydir Industries.
Application should include a resume addressing the above criteria and listing 2 recent referees. They should be forwards to:
The Manager, Gwydir Industries Incorporated, P.O. Box 371 Moree NSW 2400 or email: email@example.com
CLOSING DATE: 7th August 2020